Price: ₹ 195.00
(as of Mar 04,2020 16:11:42 UTC – Details)
Highlights of this edition:
- Real-life Balance Sheet illustrations on actual figures of five Indian Retail Apparel companies, along with their ‘Common-Size’ Balance Sheet illustrations and ‘Shareholders Funds’ illustrations.
- Identifying financial terms such as Capital Structure, Bad Debts, Advance from Customer, Notes to Accounts, Principle of Conservatism, Contractual Obligations or Ensuring Restrictions and Post-Balance Sheet Disclosures.
- Understanding the limitations of the Balance Sheet.
- Revised Exercises
Table of Contents:
- The Balance Sheet
- Importance of a Balance Sheet
- The Assets Side
- The Liability Side
- The Owners Equity
- Formats of the Balance Sheet
- What to See in a Balance Sheet?
- Example of Balance Sheet
N. Ramachandran is the Director of Kochi Business School, Kochi, Kerala. Ram Kumar Kakani is currently Professor at Lal Bahadur Shastri national Academy of Administration, with a rich experience in the corporate sector.